Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day Twenty-Six: Sorting.

Sorting.

I had brunch with a friend from graduate school this morning. It was sad because we are both in a [throws up hands in the air and sighs dramatically] moment of our lives, trying to do the best we can, but it was really nice to know that I'm not the only one here.

I have picked out my 5 jobs for today and I'm excited to apply for them. Also, Mad (Collin's stepmom) is coming into town so I have a dinner date! Nice. :-)

I still have that sorting to do though. For a concept so simple, sorting is incredibly intense and important.

Also, there is loud noise outside and it is coming from a big orange truck parked in my parking place. Grr. But what a lovely day. :-)

2 comments:

  1. yes! we! do! You call me! I got a new phone and can't find any of the numbers I used to have because despite my fancy web skills I am otherwise clearly technologically illiterate.

    ReplyDelete