Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day Eighteen: Ouch.

Please tolerate me for a moment:

I have cramps today.
My web design class was disappointing and when I came home I promptly messed up my website severely and apparently irreparably.
One of my articles of clothing today smelled like cat pee, which I realized as soon as I had been in class long enough for my clothes to warm up, so about every five minutes I was reminded of how much my life is spinning out of control.
Collin told me some guy was hitting on him all night last night at the bar. Where apparently he got really drunk, and he tweeted that SF has awesome live music.
I ran out of medicine and have been crying a lot.
I feel unappealing and gross.
I ate another bag of Pirate's Booty for dinner (which I also did last night) so I feel malnourished, overly full, and humiliated.

I don't like posting entries like this, but I don't know what else to say when I feel this crappy.

It's 7 pm. Is it too early for bed?

3 comments:

  1. Aww... we all have days like that, especially us cat owners... (that's why mine are OUTDOOR only now - too many days like that!) I often eat popcorn for dinner... if it makes you feel any better the 4lbs I lost over the past month were all gained back this past week (plus some)while I was sleeping all day in a doped-up swollen-face stupor. Take a shower and tomorrow will be better!
    Tell us what disappointed you about your design class...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Emily! I really appreciate it. I should have eaten popcorn last night -- it would have been much healthier. Especially since Pirate's Booty has all that processed cheese and I have all that milk allergy.

    I wish I could let my cats be outdoor cats but people speed through my neighborhood like Go Go Speed Racer at all hours of the night, and since I already lost one kitty to a hit-and-run accident, I get very nervous about that!! At least the pee reminds me that they are still alive. o_O

    ReplyDelete