Monday, February 7, 2011

Days Four and Five: Kind of a Blur.

Day Four was Saturday and Collin and I spent it together. I spent much of it working on my web page (charitycrabtree.com) and this actually continued into Day Five, which was today. We also went to Brick Store both Saturday and tonight. I have been talking on the phone with my parents quite a bit, and we spent this evening with his parents; his brother was out with us last night as well as some friends from his previous place of employment.

It's like a whirlwind. He and I are staying up most of the nights talking; I'm tired all day but it's worth it to spend time with him knowing he'll be gone in less than 36 hours.

Instead of trying to go on our last night Friday, by the way, we decided to do it when I get to San Francisco. It's made it easier to put off the thought that we will be so far apart in so little time!

Well, so Friday night we stayed at home and cooked a delicious meal together. It's one thing I will miss when he's gone.


Potato cakes, sesame green beans, and arugula salad with cranberries.


Collin and I enjoying each other as much as the dinner.


Collin loves bubble wrap. Seriously. And the oatmeal.


Contemplating the packing of the lenses in a very adorable way.

Overall it has been a good weekend. Emotional, but good. I am determined to get out there as soon as possible. I am looking forward to having my own new life! For some time I've felt like I haven't been taking advantage of my life. In some ways a it is great opportunity to have the freedom to pick up and start all over somewhere else.

And Collin says he'll take a yoga class with me in San Francisco!

No comments:

Post a Comment