Monday, February 21, 2011

Day Twenty: Are You There God? It's Me, Charity.

The good news is that I got my medicine finally.

The bad news is that it cost $81.

The meh news is that I was able to use my HSA funds, so at least my checking account remains unmolested one more day.

The great news is that I have a really good chance of not crying myself to sleep for at least another month. :-)

The different and fabulous news is that I am feeling much more optimistic today. Yesterday I applied for 9 jobs, I ate relatively well (the pizza I ate half of was actually a small pizza, so it's not all that bad), I only drank one beer, and I got a lot of sorting-of-junk done. I also had lunch with a dear friend and I spoke on the phone for 45 minutes with another dear friend. If I can make that much progress, even every other day, I think I'm well on my way to my very own SF life. Regardless of how many more Eeyore/Coldplay days I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment