Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day Sixteen: Losing My Grip

Today we had kind of a big event at work and my boss asked me to basically be in charge during it. It was awesome. I loved it. I wore one of my "power suits" (I have 4 suits that I ordered from Overstock.com so "power suit" is an overstatement but please note that regardless, I WAS WEARING A SUIT). I introduced the introducer and wrapped up the event. It felt good. I've done most of the planning for it, so I think it was nice that my boss let me take the lead during the event.

Anyway, so when I got home I updated my website a little (I added a plug-in that allows visitors to buy my photos!). I also drank a few glasses of my FAVORITE wine, Gran Familia Rioja Crianza, and one of my favorite beers, Dale's Pale Ale. Yummy.

At this point I'm ready to go to bed. AT the same time, I feel compelled to share the following:

1) My living room is a clutter-y nightmare. If anyone wants to call Hoarders, I'd be ok with that at this point.

2) I still weigh 1,000,000 pounds and I still haven't made an effort to exercise (including yoga) since the beginning of this month. Just, you know, FYI.

3) I applied for 4 jobs 2 days ago and that was the last of it thus far. But I know I have to keep going. I need to set up informational interviews (which is awesome since I've been diagnosed with Social Anxiety Disorder by multiple physicians and psychiatrists) with random contacts I have, but that's a pretty big challenge when I have a BRAND NEW NIECE IN BROOKLYN.

So basically: ack. I'm working on it. Or, I'm working it, depending on your perspective. Mine tends towards the latter.

TTYS.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed that you bought clothing on Overstock.com... I have only bought bedding... may have to look more closely at their other options. I have a hard time finding things that fit though. Oh and FYI, my whole house is a cluttery nightmare, and it's OK. Really.

    ReplyDelete