Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day Twenty-Two: Feeling Groovy!

I've gotten lots of advice today about my job hunt. This has been very exciting. The bad news is that I really do need to update my resume (and tailor the resume to EACH JOB I apply for, which will not be quick or easy). The good news is that my supervisor is giving me a letter of recommendation to include with all my applications!

I have seven more jobs to apply for tonight, in addition to re-applying for five jobs that I really want, and where the HR person gave me some of that very valuable advice (see above). I'm so glad I called her, because she was very pleasant and helpful and my applications are going to be way stronger now.

This will be so much better than cleaning tonight. :-)

Ooh! And I made an appointment to see an acupuncturist. Next week is going to be GLORIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment